Northbridge Festival is the North East's only electronic music festival with camping and officially a Top 10 Small Festival in the UK after being voted for at the UK Festival Awards 2016.
In just 3 years we've gone from house party to top 10 festival and we're still growing! 2017 is the first time we've increased our capacity and we're returning with a brand new theme and concept. Northbridge Festival: The Lost Jungle presents and immersive experience of techno, house and disco deep in the woods of Humble Knowle Farm, our amazing home in Fishburn, County Durham.
Northbridge Festival 2017 takes place the weekend of July 21-23 and tickets are on sale now!
Previous guests include Waze & Odyssey, Sonny Fodera, Cristoph, Max Chapman, Philip George, Jacky, Dale Howard and Truth Be Told. Our 2017 lineup is set to be even bigger and better than ever! Keep your eyes peeled on our social media pages for announcements coming soon!
Northbridge Festival takes place at Humble Knowle Farm in Fishburn, County Durham. If travelling by car, use the postcode TS21 4BG for directions to the festival. This will take you directly to the festival site.
Northbridge Party Buses are also available for day ticket holders, offering return transport from Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Darlington to the festival. Exact departure points will be confirmed shortly.
The nearest train stations are Durham and Darlington and the nearest airports are Durham Tees Valley and Newcastle International Airport.
FAQ'S + TERMS OF ENTRY
Day tickets - the arena gates will be open from 14:00-17:00 on Saturday, 22nd July for day ticket holders.
Weekend camping tickets - campsite gates will be open between 15:00 and 19:00 on Friday, 21st July and from 10:00-17:00 on Saturday, 22nd July. Last entry for all tickets is 17:00 on Saturday, 22nd July.
All ticket holders must be over 18 and bring a valid form of photo ID (driving licenses or passport) with them to the festival.
There is no re-entry once you have entered Northbridge Festival so please make sure you have everything you need!
Music from 18:00-0:00 on Friday, 21st July and from 14:00-02:00 Saturday, 22nd July.
Day tickets must leave the festival when the event finishes at 02:00 on Sunday, 23rd July. Camping tickets must leave the festival before the campsite closes at 12:00 on Sunday, 23rd July.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any tickets purchased. Please make sure you are happy with your tickets before paying for them.
The campsite is situated a couple of minutes walk from the arena. The car park is situated close to the campsite so you don't have far to carry all of your belongings.
Unfortunately there won't be showers available at the festival so prepare to rough it up for a couple of days if you're staying the weekend!
We cannot accommodate camper vans unfortunately.
TERMS OF ENTRY
- Northbridge Festival is strictly for people aged 18+. All ticket holders must bring a valid form of photo ID with them to the event as proof of age otherwise entry will be denied.
- Start and finish times are subject to change up to the event date, we will notify you of any changes.
- No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording equipment
- For day ticket holders, strictly no food or drink will be allowed into the festival.
- For camping ticket holders, there is a strict limit of one crate of 12 cans OR 2 x 2l bottles of cider, OR 2 750ml bottles wine (decanted into plastic bottles), strictly no spirits allowed into the festival. There will be various food and drink vendors inside the festival.
- Food and drink of any kind will not be allowed into the arena.
- No illegal substances (including 'legal highs') can be brought into the site - anyone caught with illegal/'legal high' substance(s) will have their ticket made invalid, be ejected from the event and be reported to the relevant authorities, no refunds will be given.
- Ticket holders are responsible for the security of all of their personal belongings.
- The festival venue, organisers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, nor accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in, or outside the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- Ticket holders will only be able to enter the event during the times stated, dependent on their ticket.
- No dogs or pets except guide dogs will be allowed entry to the festival.
- No glass or metal containers to be brought into the festival.
- No gas cylinders of any kind (for gas camping stoves, etc) to brought into the festival.
- Campfires, pyrotechnics including flares, smoke flares and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- Weapons, or anything that could be deemed as a weapon by our security team are strictly forbidden and will not be allowed into the festival.
- All bags will be searched at the entrance gates.
- All ticket holders are subject to searches through a targeted search policy.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- By purchasing a ticket you and all persons accompanying you agree that you have read, understand and will comply with the above terms of entry. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject from the site, anyone who does not comply with the above terms.
Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or reach us via social media. See you in the woods!